Established in 1935, The Cowl is Providence College’s only student-run newspaper. It boasts six sections and approximately 100 members. Issues are distributed every Thursday evening to roughly 50 locations on and off-campus. High volume areas include the Slavin Center, Phillips Memorial Library, and the Ruane Center.
The Cowl offers advertising space in each issue and on our website. For more information, please visit our advertising page.
Should you have an event you would like The Cowl to attend or have a general inquiry, please email email@example.com.
- Editor-in-Chief: Marla Gagne ’18
Associate Editor-in-Chief: Paige Calabrese ’18
- Managing Editor: Tom Tobin ’19
- Socia Media Curator: Abby Mansolillo
- News Co-Editor: Sabrina Guilbeault ’18
News Co-Editor: Gabby Pisano ’18
- Opinion Co-Editor: Sarah Kelley ’18
Opinion Co-Editor: Taylor Godfrey ’19
Assistant Opinion Editor: Hannah Paxton ’19
- Arts & Entertainment Co-Editor: Kerry Torpey ’20
Arts & Entertainment Co-Editor: Abby Czerniecki ’19
- Portfolio Editor: David Martineau ’18
Assistant Portfolio Editor:
- Sports Co-Editor: Meaghan Cahill ’20
Sports Co-Editor: Jack Belanger ’21
- Photo Co-Editor: Nicholas Crenshaw ’20
Photo Co-Editor: Kristina Ho ’18
- Head Copy Editor: Katie Coyne ’18
Assistant Head Copy Editor: Annie Loftus ’18
- Junior Copy Editor: Annie Shelley ’19