Established in 1935, The Cowl is Providence College’s only student-run newspaper. It boasts six sections and approximately 100 members. Issues are distributed every Thursday evening to main locations on and off campus. High volume areas include the Slavin Center, Phillips Memorial Library, and the Ruane Center.
The Cowl offers advertising space in each issue and on our website. For more information, please visit our advertising page.
Should you have an event you would like The Cowl to attend or have a general inquiry, please email email@example.com.
- Editor-in-Chief: Taylor Godfrey ’19
Associate Editor-in-Chief: Abigail Czerniecki ’19
- Managing Editor: Tom Tobin ’19
- Head Social Media Curator: Jamie Warren ’19
- News Co-Editor: Thomas Edwards ’20
News Co-Editor: Hannah Langley ’21
- Opinion Editor: Hannah Paxton ’19
Asst. Opinion Editor: Andrea Traietti ’21
Asst. Opinion Editor: Katherine Took ’20
- Arts & Entertainment Co-Editor: Kerry Torpey ’20
Arts & Entertainment Co-Editor: Patrick Fuller ’21
- Portfolio Editor: Connor Zimmerman ’20
Asst. Portfolio Editor: Marelle Hipolito ’21
- Sports Co-Editor: Meaghan Cahill ’20
Sports Co-Editor: Jack Belanger ’21
- Photography Co-Editor: Nicholas Crenshaw ’20
Photography Co-Editor: Laura Chadbourne ’20
Photography Co-Editor: Nora Johnson ’20
- Head Copy Editor: Annie Shelley ’19
Assistant Head Copy Editor: Courtney Day ’19
- Junior Copy Editor: Madeline Burns ’20