“Spooky Season Inbound”
To ghost or be ghosted? Perhaps we have all been in this situation. Regardless, the temperatures are beginning to drop, so read to find out easy ways to avoid the awkward moments of this upcoming cuffing season.
- Don’t text him.
- Like actually, don’t.
- Schedule a girls’ night with your roommates!
- Treat yourself to getting coffee downtown.
- Oh, he posted an Instagram story that his football team won? Don’t swipe up.
- Midterms are coming up; check in with professors and assignments.
- Pick up a new hobby.
- Remember! The “Movember” beard is temporary and doesn’t look that good.
- Try to adjust your routine as the days get shorter.
- Do not, I repeat, do not send or respond to a “Happy Birthday” or “Happy Holidays” message on any platform.